Congratulations on the purchase of Heads-Up Display Zeemax QI Plus! We ask that you carefully read the following instruction manual and follow it when installing the heads-up display.
1. Supported devices
The Heads-Up Display Zeemax QI Plus functions normally with all devices that support QI wireless charging. If your mobile device does not support QI wireless charging, you can solve this problem by purchasing a QI receiver, that allows your mobile device to be charged by wireless charging stations.
For a list of all devices that currently support QI charging please refer to this link:
- Remove the lower protective foil off the heads-up display.
- Remove the protective foils from the front and back of the glass plate.
- Remove the protective foils from the top of the anti-skid mat, where you place your phone.
- After removing all the foils, place your heads-up display on your dashboard.
- Insert the provided Micro USB cable into the back of the display and into your cars USB port. The LED indicator will glow red.
- Place your phone on the Zeemax QI Plus, the LED indicator will now glow blue, select your navigation system and enjoy your ride.
Does this work for all navigation apps?
Zeemax only works with apps that have HUD settings, which means the orientation is flipped to be properly reflected.There are numerous apps you can use with Zeemax we suggest using HUDWAY Go.
Some other apps you can use are HUD Widgets, Speedometer, Navmii, Sygic, and more.
Please refer below for troubleshooting:
The display is barely or poorly visible.
Possible cause 1.
Remove the protective foil from the glass board
or Adjust the angle of the glass board.
My phone keeps falling off the mat.
Possible causes 2.
Remove the protective layer
or Reposition the heads-up display so it lays flat on your dashboard.
My phone is not charging while placed on the heads-up display.
Possible causes 3.
You did not remove all the protective foils
or The cable is not properly inserted
or Your phone does not support QI charging.
4. Tehnical specifications
Size: 160*97*92 mm
Charging distance: up to 6mm
5. Safety notices
- Product is compliant with the RoHS, WEE and CE directives.
- The symbol on the side (crossed out trash bin) warns the product must not be disposed alongside other household waste, but should be disposed of at a collection center. The list of collection centers is provided to you by your public waste disposal service.
- During charging the product may emit heat. While it may get warm it should never get too hot.
- Keep the device away from sources of heat and direct sunlight exposure. If the devices starts to overheat, transfer it to a colder place and do not use it until it cools down.
- Do not leave the device in places where the temperature may exceed 45°C.
- When exposed to excessive temperatures, the lifetime of the device may be reduced.
- If the product gets wet stop charging immediately and dry the product thoroughly.
- Beware of excessive drops, dents, holes and deformations.
- Contains small particles that may present a choking hazard.
- Do not open or repair the damaged product, as there is a risk of electric shock.
- If uncertain how to proceed, please turn off the device and contact our support.
- Use attached components to get the best experience.
Additional safety informating for safe use and extending product life:
- We advise you to use a ventilation slot holder in the hottest months, which will position the device away from the direct sun.
- Do not leave the device while charging at places exposed to direct sunlight.